About Our Firm
We are a general practice law firm established in 1932, concentrating in the following areas: Commercial Real Estate Law, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation in all courts, Zoning, Business and Corporate Law, Probate Litigation, Estate Planning, Employment, Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy Court, and Municipal & Administrative Law.
Our clients include Eastern Bank; Rockland Trust Co.; RBS Citizens; Bridgewater Savings Bank; South Shore Savings Bank; South Coastal Bank; CVS; A.D. Makepeace Company; First American Title Insurance Company; U.S. Small Business Administration.
Approved Attorneys for:
Lawyers Title Insurance Corp.; Fidelity National Title Insurance Company of NY; First American Title Insurance Company; Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company.
Membership in Legal and Community Organizations:
Our attorneys are serious about their professionalism, as evidenced by our having the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. We are active in the following legal organizations:
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Old Colony Chapter of Business Networking International
- Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- Plymouth District Bar Association
- Plymouth Rotary Club
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts
- South Shore Women's Business Network
Most of our consultations, representation, advice and legal opinions are provided on an hourly or flat fee basis, depending upon the nature of the matter and services required. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis, whereby the fee is based upon a percentage of the amount of money obtained. All fees are discussed and agreed upon at the initial consultation.